The silver and digital photographs in this section (most of them are of documentary interest) are not direcly connected with the concept I have developed for years, which characterises my plastic research: a single "Form"/several mediums.
This is why they do not appear on this site.
They can be consulted on « Infos pratiques/contact ».
Some information concerning countries, great cities and themes: :
CHINA – JAPON – U.S.A – MEXICO – GUATEMALA – BRAZIL – ARGENTINA –
ITALY – SPAIN – PORTUGAL – UNITED KINGDOM – GERMANY – AUSTRIA – SWITZERLAND –
NETHERLANDS – BELGIUM – IRELAND - GREECE – MOROCCO – FRANCE –
NEW-YORK – VENICE – PARIS – BERLIN – LONDON – HONG-KONG – SHANGHAI – PEKIN - TOKYO –
ROME – MADRID – BARCELONA – SEVILLE – LISBON -
- NATURE and PROTECTION of the ENVIRONMENT ( plant world, minerals, animals), sustainable development.
- The elements and their energy... LANDSCAPE images.
- CRANES and the will to build (+ the industrial world in general; various building sites, maritime harbours, etc.).
- BEACHES …including for instance a special centring in the « Beach stories » series.
- The Midi SALTWORKS, and others.
- BRIDGES and RIVERS , (plus various means of transport).
- EXILE and questions related to migrations, including the history of migration.
- The HOLY WEEK in SPAIN and ITALY (+ all religions ceremonies in general).
- SOCIAL problems.
- SHADOW THEATRE, with special framing for "stories of street people" (souls; personal journeys…).
- BLACK and WHITE …Particularly with the series "Night traffic", car traffic.
- ANIMALS, particularly dogs , (animals as mirrors of man and of his psychological and symbolic complexes) .
- REPETITION (‘’ Same’’ and ‘’ Identical’’concepts ).
- HUMOUR; the play dimension and the derision of situations.
A digital equivalent of lithography, digigraphy thanks to an innovative process, provides high quality works, the durability of which can be guaranted for several generations.
JORDI has also produced some videos concerning: plays of light, movement...And other projects
For the same reasons as documentary photographs, they are not presented here..