COLLECTIONS PUBLIQUE / PRIVEE
COLLECTION PUBLIQUE/PRIVEE sélection:
- Fondation"Villa Datris"pour la sculpture contemporaine-Paris 20°
- Musées des Beaux-Arts - Béziers
- Fondation "Agnès b." - Paris 10°
- Château Smith-Haut-Lafitte – Bordeaux/Martillac
- Domaine de "Samsara"- près de Roussillon (84)
- Musée de Borda à Dax
- Musée Hofer-Bury - Montpellier (Lavérune)
- « Hôtel de Région Languedoc-Roussillon » - Montpellier
- « Institut Français » - Séville
- « Institut Français » - Barcelone
- Communauté d’Agglomération de Montpellier
- Conseil Général des Pyrénées Orientales
- Conseil Général de l’Hérault
Plusieurs Mairies de la Région Occitanie et de la Région PACA
COMMANDE D’ŒUVRE POUR ESPACE PUBLIC URBAIN/
- Sculpture monumentale installée sur rond point du Centre Ville
(commande de la Mairie de Béziers).
COMMANDE D’ŒUVRES AUTRES PAR DES INSTITUTIONS/
- 30 Photographies pour exposition itinérante en Région L.R
(commande de la Région Languedoc-Roussillon).
PURCHASE OF WORKS/
Whatever artwork is purchased (and original or one of a limited edition) and wherever it is purchased, the buyer may ask for a certificate of authenticity specifying the characteristics of the work and, particularly if it is a limited edition, mentioning the number in the series and the number of copies.
Any user of this website acknowledges that all the works presented are protected by the regulations of the “Code of intellectual property” concerning intellectual works. Moreover the visitor to this site accepts that Jordi’s “FORM” was internationally registered several years ago...
Consequently, (without written permission signed by the artist) its reproduction is strictly forbidden, not only on this site, but in general.
Every user of the site will refrain from using and/or manipulating the image in any way, which might be contrary to the rights which the creators have in their work and to the respect due to this work.
The artist or his representative retains the right to undertake any measure, including judicial ones that might be necessary to defend his rights.