PUBLIC/PRIVATE COLLECTION; a selection:
- Fondation"Villa Datris"pour la sculpture contemporaine-Paris 20°
- Conseil Départemental (34)
- Musées des Beaux-Arts - Béziers
- Fondation "Agnès b." - Paris
- Château Smith-Haut-Lafitte - Martillac (33, région bordelaise) -
- Domaine de "Samsara"- près de Roussillon (84)
- Hôtel 5* "Plage Palace" à Palavas-les-Flots (34)
- Musée de Borda à Dax
- Musée Hofer-Bury - Montpellier (Lavérune)
- « Hôtel de Région Languedoc-Roussillon » - Montpellier
- « Institut Français » - Séville
- « Institut Français » - Barcelone
- Communauté d’Agglomération de Montpellier
- Conseil Général des Pyrénées Orientales
- Conseil Général de l’Hérault
Plusieurs Mairies de la Région Occitanie et de la Région PACA
COMMISSION FOR A PUBLIC URBAN OPEN SPACE/
- 8 monumentals sculptures (iron) in a city center roundabout (ordered by Palavas-les-Flots; France).
- A monumental sculpture (iron) in a city center roundabout (ordered by Béziers City Council; France).
- A monumentale sculpture (iron) in a city center roundabout (ordered by Departemental Council 34; France).
- A monumentale work (iron) in a city center roundabout (ordered by Mauguio City Council; France).
COMMISSION for OTHER WORKS by other institutions/
- 30 Photographs for a travelling exhibition (commissioned by the Occitan Region; France).
- series of panoramic photographs "Nature-plastic" - Agnès.b endowment fund - Paris.
- Finalist of the "Embellish Paris" competition, with 4 monumental sculpture projects for the public space of the City of Paris. (Paris City Hall).
- Finalist of the '' Emblematic Object '' competition - call for artists from the Languedoc-Roussillon Region.
- Participation in the Design competition for the 3rd and 5th lines of the Montpellier Tramway.
PURCHASE OF WORKS/
Whatever artwork is purchased (and original or one of a limited edition) and wherever it is purchased, the buyer may ask for a certificate of authenticity specifying the characteristics of the work and, particularly if it is a limited edition, mentioning the number in the series and the number of copies.
Any user of this website acknowledges that all the works presented are protected by the regulations of the “Code of intellectual property” concerning intellectual works. Moreover the visitor to this site accepts that Jordi’s “FORM” was internationally registered several years ago...
Consequently, (without written permission signed by the artist) its reproduction is strictly forbidden, not only on this site, but in general.
Every user of the site will refrain from using and/or manipulating the image in any way, which might be contrary to the rights which the creators have in their work and to the respect due to this work.
The artist or his representative retains the right to undertake any measure, including judicial ones that might be necessary to defend his rights.